Foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE), and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Read, understand, and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook.
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation, and quality is top level.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude, and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able to work.
- Be a team player.
- Able to lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business.
- Back of the House (BOH) -- Use holding and timing system and batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- BOH -- Track waste and store according to the procedure.
- Availability on weekends (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek promises to provide an environment that promotes community and friendships, respect, growth opportunities, and feedback. In return, our team members promise to work with a heart of service, ownership, integrity, and with a growth mindset. These are the core values our business thrives on and strives to illustrate in our daily interactions.
Service: Kindness, Generosity, Willingness, Friendliness, Hands and Feet
Ownership: Attentive, Aware, Proactive, Productive, Responsible
Integrity: Character, Honesty, Principled, Honorable, Dependable
Learning: Inventive, Curious, Teachable, Disciplined, Intentional Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected class.
Compensation: 11-15 /HR
Welcome to the Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek career portal!
Scroll below for job postings.
Restaurants represented on this career portal are:
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek - Located in Beavercreek at 2360 N. Fairfield Rd.
Chick-fil-A at Fairfield Commons Mall - Located in Beavercreek inside the Fairfield Commons Mall at 2727 Fairfield Commons Blvd.
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving an excellent product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is an ideal opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking individuals to be a part of our rewarding team. Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
Here are some of the outstanding benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Starting as a team member in the restaurant provides a springboard for individuals seeking to grow a professional career. There are many opportunities within Chick-fil-A including potentially becoming a business owner or even working at the home office in Atlanta, GA.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.