Role Summary: To prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivering food to our customers within 90 seconds.
- Prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Director.
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training to include annual re-certification
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and operator
- Protect the interest of the Owner/Operator
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Flexible hours
- Closed Sundays
- Free meals when working
- Available health care
- 401k available (with employer contribution)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Future leadership opportunities
- Great attitude
- Hard working / Dependable
- Positive attitude & role model
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
Will reward candidates with higher rates with (preferred but not required):
- Prior food service experience
- Past leadership experience and/or future leadership potential
- Full availability
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek promises to provide an environment that promotes community and friendships, respect, growth opportunities, and feedback. In return, our team members promise to work with a heart of service, ownership, integrity and with a growth mindset. These are the core values our business thrives on and strives to illustrate in our daily interactions.
Service: Kindness, Generosity, Willingness, Friendliness, Hands and Feet
Ownership: Attentive, Aware, Proactive, Productive, Responsible
Integrity: Character, Honesty, Principled, Honorable, Dependable
Learning: Inventive, Curious, Teachable, Disciplined, Intentional Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected class.
Welcome to the Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek career portal!
Scroll above for job postings.
Restaurants represented on this career portal are:
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek - Located in Beavercreek at 2360 N. Fairfield Rd.
Chick-fil-A at Fairfield Commons Mall - Located in Beavercreek inside the Fairfield Commons Mall at 2727 Fairfield Commons Blvd.
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving an excellent product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is an ideal opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking individuals to be a part of our rewarding team. Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
Here are some of the outstanding benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Starting as a team member in the restaurant provides a springboard for individuals seeking to grow a professional career. There are many opportunities in house and within Chick-fil-A, including potentially becoming a business owner.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.