Are you able to work with the utmost urgency?
Are you able to maintain positive interactions with all guests in a fast paced environment?
Do you enjoy Being of Service to others?
- Flexible hours
- Closed Sundays
- Free meals when working
- Available health care
- 401k available (with employer contribution)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Future leadership opportunities
- Seek to surpass customer expectations, specifically in politeness and attentiveness.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Have Fun!!!
- Available to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek promises to provide an environment that promotes community and friendships, respect, growth opportunities, and feedback. In return, our team members promise to work with a heart of service, ownership, integrity and with a growth mindset. These are the core values our business thrives on and strives to illustrate in our daily interactions.
Service: Kindness, Generosity, Willingness, Friendliness, Hands and Feet
Ownership: Attentive, Aware, Proactive, Productive, Responsible
Integrity: Character, Honesty, Principled, Honorable, Dependable
Learning: Inventive, Curious, Teachable, Disciplined, Intentional
keywords: FOH, cashier, customer service, hospitality, server, host, carry out
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)