(must have open availability M-SA and some experience preferred)
We are known in the industry for providing a great work environment and company culture. While you will work hard in a fast paced environment, you will feel appreciated every day and look forward to coming in to work. Whether working in our kitchen or in the customer service area, or both, we are ready to welcome you in and make you feel at home!
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Closed on Sundays
- Free meals when working
- Available health care
- 401k available (with employer contribution)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Future leadership opportunities
OUR EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Be a team player
- Show up on time, have a great attitude, and work hard throughout your shift
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able to work.
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look forward to being cross-trained.
- Be able to work on your feet for several hours at a time
- Be able to handle elevated pressure and pace due to increased customer demands
Service: Kindness, Generosity, Willingness, Friendliness, Hands and Feet
Ownership: Attentive, Aware, Proactive, Productive, Responsible
Integrity: Character, Honesty, Principled, Honorable, Dependable
Learning: Inventive, Curious, Teachable, Disciplined, Intentional
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected class.
keywords: FOH, BOH, customer service, kitchen, cook, prep, culinary, cashier, dining room, server, quick service, fast food, casual dining, fast casual, team member, dishwasher
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)