Chick-fil-A Fairfield Commons Mall Marketing Director Internship -
Foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week in the restaurant and on social media
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Establish goodwill and build relationships within the community through cross promotions, remote sampling, and DOC (digital offer card) distribution
- Orchestrate marketing activities such as Fundraising, Kids Expo, Sponsored Events, etc
- Specialize in customer service and external marketing related communications
- Coordinate deliveries and formally set up presentation of food
- Play a part in developing monthly, localized marketing plan driven from primary and secondary campaign and implements them in the restaurant
- Foster a marketing mindset among team members
- Social media promotions and posts
- Meet bi-weekly with Marketing Director from our sister store
- Willing to work in the restaurant in operations if needed
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
***Hours and wages are negotiable
Welcome to the Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek career portal!
Scroll below for job postings.
Restaurants represented on this career portal are:
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek - Located in Beavercreek at 2360 N. Fairfield Rd.
Chick-fil-A at Fairfield Commons Mall - Located in Beavercreek inside the Fairfield Commons Mall at 2727 Fairfield Commons Blvd.
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving an excellent product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is an ideal opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking individuals to be a part of our rewarding team. Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
Here are some of the outstanding benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Starting as a team member in the restaurant provides a springboard for individuals seeking to grow a professional career. There are many opportunities within Chick-fil-A including potentially becoming a business owner or even working at the home office in Atlanta, GA.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)