Will work closely with and report to the Facilities Director to coordinate and execute all things pertaining to repair and maintenance of restaurant equipment and facilities. Will also work closely with Restaurant Leadership, Executive Director, and Owner/Operator to ensure that all facilities and equipment needs are met.
- Previous experience in facilities and equipment maintenance, preferred
- Must be a “fix anything” kind of person
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have a proven track record of establishing and following a maintenance schedule, coordinating repairs, and working with outside vendors
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to make decisions quickly
- Must be highly organized & goal oriented
- Must demonstrate Chick-fil-A behavioral core values
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism at all time
Assist Facilities Director with the following:
- Expected to schedule and complete maintenance tasks that are recommended by the manufactures or required by Chick-fil-A
- Responsible for maintaining a food safe environment and equipment
- Responsible for managing scopes of work on the maintenance calendar
- Develop and build relationships with equipment service companies and technicians when additional maintenance and repair expertise is required
- Responsible for assisting Facilities Director in the management the repair and maintenance annual budget
- Responsible for inventory management of cleaning supplies, tools and spare parts
- Responsible to staff and work occasional special cleaning projects
- Part Time flexible hours a week (will clock in & out). Specific hours vary depending on the tasks to be accomplished
- Full Time Hours available in combination with other responsibilities in the restaurant.
- Expected Availability: Monday – Saturday 5am-4pm (May be the occasional evening or Sunday hours needed.)
- Must be over 18 and able to lift more than 50lbs.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Available health insurance
- Potential scholarships
- Fun team environment
- Cross training
- Flexible schedules
- We love to promote from within so there are opportunities to advance into leadership including being considered for the high performing leadership team.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience and full or part time status.
Welcome to the Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek career portal!
Scroll below for job postings.
Restaurants represented on this career portal are:
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek - Located in Beavercreek at 2360 N. Fairfield Rd.
Chick-fil-A at Fairfield Commons Mall - Located in Beavercreek inside the Fairfield Commons Mall at 2727 Fairfield Commons Blvd.
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving an excellent product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is an ideal opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking individuals to be a part of our rewarding team. Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
Here are some of the outstanding benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Starting as a team member in the restaurant provides a springboard for individuals seeking to grow a professional career. There are many opportunities within Chick-fil-A including potentially becoming a business owner or even working at the home office in Atlanta, GA.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)