If so, you might be a great fit as Kitchen/BOH Team Member with Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek. Not only are we one of the top Chick-fil-A’s in the whole country, but we also grow our Team Members for their work at Chick-fil-A and beyond. We are experiencing amazing growth so we are bringing in the best people the industry has to offer...that’s YOU!
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Be a team player and have a great attitude
- Adjust the pace of work depending upon the needs of the business
- Learn how to work effectively in multiple areas of the kitchen
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Follow proper Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain proper quality control
- Able to work on their feet for several hours at a time.
- Able to lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Closed EVERY Sunday
- Free meals when working
- Available health care
- 401k available (with employer contribution)
- Scholarship opportunities
- Future leadership opportunities
Service: Kindness, Generosity, Willingness, Friendliness, Hands and Feet
Ownership: Attentive, Aware, Proactive, Productive, Responsible
Integrity: Character, Honesty, Principled, Honorable, Dependable
Learning: Inventive, Curious, Teachable, Disciplined, Intentional
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)