Do you have experience in a high volume kitchen?
Do you love the speed and challenge required to run a commercial kitchen?
Are you able to balance the operations of a kitchen with the soft skills required of one of the leaders in the restaurant?
If so, you might be a great fit as Assistant General Manager (Senior Back of the House Director) with Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek. Not only are we one of the top Chick-fil-A’s in the whole country, but we also grow our Team Members for their work at Chick-fil-A and beyond. We are experiencing amazing growth so we are bringing in the best people the industry has to offer...that’s YOU!
As the Assistant General Manager (Senior Back of the House Director) you would be directly responsible for all kitchen functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness; training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, portion and cost control and sanitation and cleanliness.
You will work closely with and report to the Executive Director/General Manager to coordinate and execute all things pertaining to the effective and efficient operations of our high volume, fast-paced kitchen. You will also work closely with Restaurant Leadership and Owner/Operator to ensure that all the operational and staffing needs of the Back of the House are met.
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Works with Food Safety and Quality Assurance Director to make sure kitchen is excelling in sanitation, food safety and food quality.
- Coach Team Members to help them excel in speed of service, accuracy, and overall knowledge of the brand.
- Train Team members for excellence in every position in the kitchen.
- Clean and maintain all kitchen equipment.
- Works to make sure that all food is received in an organized and safe manner, while ensuring that food cost is kept within acceptable limits.
- Oversees all auxiliary parts of the kitchen to make sure they are meeting quality and safety standards.
- Help with scheduling for the kitchen team.
Applicants must be able, willing and/or possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a kitchen management role required.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Communicate effectively
- Make decisions quickly
- Highly organized & goal oriented
- Demonstrate Chick-fil-A behavioral core values
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- ServeSafe Certification.
- Certification from a culinary school or degree in Restaurant Management is a plus
- Full Time Hours and overtime available
- Expected Availability: Open availability, Friday and Saturday availability required.
- Must be over 18 and able to lift more than 50lbs.
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek promises to provide an environment that promotes community and friendships, respect, growth opportunities, and feedback. In return, our team members promise to work with a heart of service, ownership, integrity and with a growth mindset. These are the core values our business thrives on and strives to illustrate in our daily interactions.
Service: Kindness, Generosity, Willingness, Friendliness, Hands and Feet
Ownership: Attentive, Aware, Proactive, Productive, Responsible
Integrity: Character, Honesty, Principled, Honorable, Dependable
Learning: Inventive, Curious, Teachable, Disciplined, Intentional
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected class.
Welcome to the Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek career portal!
Scroll below for job postings.
Restaurants represented on this career portal are:
Chick-fil-A of Beavercreek - Located in Beavercreek at 2360 N. Fairfield Rd.
Chick-fil-A at Fairfield Commons Mall - Located in Beavercreek inside the Fairfield Commons Mall at 2727 Fairfield Commons Blvd.
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving an excellent product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is an ideal opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking individuals to be a part of our rewarding team. Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
Here are some of the outstanding benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Starting as a team member in the restaurant provides a springboard for individuals seeking to grow a professional career. There are many opportunities within Chick-fil-A including potentially becoming a business owner or even working at the home office in Atlanta, GA.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.